Actions and Detail Panel
WEEKEND ENGLISH WORKSHOP
Sat, 28 Jan 2017, 10:00 – Sun, 29 Jan 2017, 17:00 CET
Our Two-Day English Workshop is for those of you who already possess basic English skills but want to improve on them. Using games and roleplaying, the workshop equips you with some great tools for use in a professional or personal situation. All teaching is conducted in a relaxed, non-classroom type atmosphere where you are encouraged to speak as much as possible and enjoy yourself at the same time. The ultimate aim is to boost your confidence and make you the best communicator you can be in the English language.
The workshop is hosted by Darren Williams, a broadcast journalist and writer with over 20 years of experience using English in a professional capacity.
Should you have further questions please feel free to contact us directly via our website:
The workshop runs from 10am-5pm on Saturday 21.01.2017 and Sunday 22.01.2017.
12 TEACHING UNITS (55 MINUTES PER UNIT)
1. Meet & Greet | Successful greeting, great meeting.
2. Small Talk | Making others feel comfortable and valued.
3. Info Exchange | Using the how, what, where, why, who, with and when.
4. On the Phone | Sound charming rather than alarming during telephone conversations.
5. Emailing | Send and answer emails like a pro, using formal or informal language.
6. Customer Service | Words and phrases to extract you from difficult situations without offending anybody.
1. Formal versus Informal | Choosing and using the right tone for the occasion.
2. Future, Past & Present | All your yesterdays, todays and tomorrows.
3. Read Right | Read aloud and feel proud.
4. Stand and Deliver | Sharpen your presentation skills.
5. Us and Them | Idioms and cultural do’s and don’ts.
6. Action Replay | Games to help you remember what you have learned.