Surprises are guaranteed.
The full festival ticket gives you access to the following:
– Registration for the official festival opening (Apr 20, 6pm)
– Talks (Apr 21/22, 10am-6pm)
– Workshops, according to spots availability (Apr 21/22, 10am-6pm)
– A MAZE. Awards 2016 (April 22, 7pm-9pm)
– A MAZE. Exhibition at Urban Spree (Apr 20/21/22, 4pm-3am)
– A MAZE. Co-/ Production Market (April 21/ 22, 10am-3pm)
– Music performances at Urban Spree, screening at Ambulatorium (Apr 21/22, 8pm-4am)
– Extra exhibition day at Urban Spree (Apr 23, 10am-6pm)
– Berlin Mini Jam (April 23, 12pm-9pm)
Discounted group tickets (10 or more people) for members of schools, academies, universities and other educational institutions are also available, at the price of 50 EUR each.
*no extra ticket costs. All fees are included in the price!
Got any questions? Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter: @AMazeFest
Like us on FB: www.facebook.com/amaze.festival
Produced/ Organized by: A MAZE. GmbH
A MAZE. / Berlin is funded by Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg and part of the framework “International Games Week Berlin" and in cooperation with Quo Vadis. Create. Game. Business conference in Berlin.
WARNING FOR PICKPOCKING: PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS. THERE WILL BE A SECURE GARDROBE OR YOU CONTAIN YOUR VALUES AT YOUR PLACE.
When & Where
A MAZE. GmbH
A MAZE. is an international label in the field of independent games, playful media and games culture. Established since 2008 by founder and creative director Thorsten S. Wiedemann. Interdisciplinary, game-centered events and productions transcending media channels and cultures are the signature feature of A MAZE.
Our portfolio includes the production of festivals, exhibitions, conferences, workshops, music events, game showcases, game jams, newspapers and weird playful interaction.
Find out more about A MAZE.