Ladies and Gentlemen,
the World Mediation Organization is very glad to invite you to join the WMO Symposium - Berlin 2017, dealing with Integrated Mediation and Conflict Studies of International Interest.
'We are about to witness the fruits of an incredible planning and brainstorming process that gave birth to trans-continental friendships across the globe as we have never experienced before. It is up to all of us to make this event even better than its exiting schedule looks. Personal exchange, active participation in high-end discussions, and peer coaching will create a complex sustainable benefit for all attendees, and will turn this event into actionable items worth to remembering.
I hope you are aware of the fact that this event is all about you. The reason why we will be able to gather is your specific interest in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, your wish to meet international peers, and your desire to discuss topics relevant to us all. So, I hereby express my gratitude to you, being a pro-active visionary and expert professional, who is interested in international exchange constructive thinking.' Daniel Erdmann
Speakers / Abstracts are available on our website: http://worldmediation.org/symposium/ :
- Dr. Elena Baixauli: Mediation and Policy
- Dr. Nancy Baker: Defining Decision Making
- Dr. Barry Bannister: Education in mediation and cognate skill sets as smart diplomacy in newly-democratic and post-conflict environments
- Sasah Bhatnagar, M.Sc.: The Kashmir Dispute: Are India and Pakistan moving from a Cold War to an Armed Conflict?
- Lisa Dobson: Conflict Coaching - An Essential Tool for Resolving Disputes
- Daniel Erdmann, PhD: From individualism to a common core
- Dr. Zoe Giannopoulou: Peacemaking, Peacekeeping, Peacebuilding in a highly complex environment
- Aleksander Jakobcic, M.Sc.: The role of protracted conflict in international relations today
- Jittrinee Kaeojinda, M.Sc.: Religious based commercial Mediation in Thailand
- Dr. Elena Koltsaki: European Refugee Situation 2016/2017 - Prevention of Conflict by exploring Refugee’s Diversity.
- Dr. Ashish Kumar: Mediation amid the Explosion of Rights' Awareness: Contradiction or Convergence?
- Dr. Jennifer Mahony: Radically Collaborating through Radicalised Fear
- Allie Malkin: From Local to Global: Dealing with Inter-cultural Conflict
- Daniela Musiol / Thomas Geldmacher: Losing lands, losing hope - International conflict, collective grief, and mediation
- Dr. Anna Plevri: Mediation and Conflict Negotiation in the frames of the Cyprus Problem
- Lizbeth Reyes, M.A.: The use of Mediation mitigates Corruption
- Arthur Trossen, Judge (r): Why does Mediation not take off?
- Virginia Vilches LL.M./ Charalee Graydon, LL.B.: Showcasing Mediation for Climate Changes Matters
- Dr. Amit Wanchoo: Major Causes of Sustaining Conflict
- Dr. Roland Wilson: Inter-State Conflict Communication
- Nadja Zeschmann, B.A.: Mediation and Mindful Leadership
We invite State, Private, Public, and Academic Institutions and Scientists to rent tables to present their institutions, products and programs during the symposium. Please contact us: http://worldmediation.org/contact.html
WMO website: http://worldmediation.org
Media Partnership: Please contact us for further information: http://worldmediation.org/contact.html
Support our Vision: You are free to support us by spreading a culture of peace, and by raising awareness towards the necessity of practising non-escalated communication. Please contact us for further exchange: http://worldmediation.org/contact.html
Please feel free to contact us by email for any further exchange: http://worldmediation.org/contact.html
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the capital of Germany!
Daniel Erdmann ( WMO Founder and Director )