Actions and Detail Panel
World Mediation Organization Symposium - Berlin 2017
Tue, 17 Oct 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 19 Oct 2017, 17:00 CEST
Ladies and Gentlemen,
the World Mediation Organization is very glad to invite you to join the WMO Symposium - Berlin 2017, dealing with Integrated Mediation and Conflict Studies of International Interest.
'We are about to witness the fruits of an incredible planning and brainstorming process that gave birth to trans-continental friendships across the globe as we have never experienced before. It is up to all of us to make this event even better than its exiting schedule looks. Personal exchange, active participation in high-end discussions, and peer coaching will create a complex sustainable benefit for all attendees, and will turn this event into actionable items worth to remembering.
I hope you are aware of the fact that this event is all about you. The reason why we will be able to gather is your specific interest in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, your wish to meet international peers, and your desire to discuss topics relevant to us all. So, I hereby express my gratitude to you, being a pro-active visionary and expert professional, who is interested in international exchange constructive thinking.' Daniel Erdmann
Speakers / Abstracts are available on our website: http://worldmediation.org/symposium/ :
- Orit Asnin, LLM: Mediation between multi-cultural commercial parties in high conflict regions
- Dr. Elena Baixauli: Mediation and Policy
- Dr. Nancy Baker: Defining Decision Making
- Prof. Dr. Barry Bannister: Education in mediation and cognate skill sets as smart diplomacy in newly-democratic and post-conflict environments
- Claudia Caluori, LLM: How to benefit from Mediation: the transactional approach
- Miss Fleurdeliz Credo-Taylan: Integrating and Understanding the laws, historical background and cultural dogmas of the parties: Factors to an effective international dispute resolution
- Linda Dobson: Conflict Coaching - An Essential Tool for Resolving Disputes
- Dr. Zoe Giannopoulou: Peacemaking, Peacekeeping, Peacebuilding in a highly complex environment
- Aleksander Jakobcic, MSc: The role of protracted conflict in international relations today
- Marina K. Khamitsevich, LLM: Youth Crime in Favelas of Brazil
- Daniela Musiol / Thomas Geldmacher: Losing lands, losing hope - International conflict, collective grief, and mediation
- Dr. Anna Plevri: Mediation and Conflict Negotiation in the frames of the Cyprus Problem
- Lizbeth Reyes, M.A.: The use of Mediation mitigates Corruption
- Mr. Rahim Shamji, LLB: Mediating in Cross-Culturally
- Dr. Tsisana Shamlikashvili: Mediation in the Modern World
- Marie Therese Villa-Caoile, BS: Resolving conflict through comprehension of the psych-social factors influencing the dispute of the litigant
- Arthur Trossen, Judge (r): Why mediation does not take off...
- Sandra Thaler: Farm Succession - Inter-Generational Mediation
- Virginia Vilches LL.M./ Charalee Graydon, LL.B.: Showcasing Mediation for Climate Changes Matters
- Nadja Zeschmann, BA: Mediation and Mindful Leadership
- Prof. Dr. Katharina Kriegel-Schmidt: Activities and Research Clusters
- Dr. Jennifer Mahony: Radically collaborating through radicalised fear
- Ischtar Khalaf-Nesome, M.A. / Zoë Schlär: Meeting the challenge of mediating cross-border, bi-cultural custody disputes and child abduction cases
- Vasiliki Papadimitriou, L.L.M: Mediation in ancient Greece, its development / practice in the present time, and its future in the financial crisis of globalization.
We invite State, Private, Public, and Academic Institutions and Scientists to rent tables to present their institutions, products and programs during the symposium. Please contact us: http://worldmediation.org/contact.html
WMO website: http://worldmediation.org
Media Partnership: Please contact us for further information: http://worldmediation.org/contact.html
Support our Vision: You are free to support us by spreading a culture of peace, and by raising awareness towards the necessity of practising non-escalated communication. Please contact us for further exchange: http://worldmediation.org/contact.html
Please feel free to contact us by email for any further exchange: http://worldmediation.org/contact.html
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the capital of Germany!
Daniel Erdmann ( WMO Founder and Director )