Actions and Detail Panel
UX Design Starter Workshop
Fri. 21 October 2016, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm Central European Summer Time Germany (Berlin) Time
Amazing products are characterized by a special product experience. They do not only meet the expectations of users and are easy and intuitive to use. Moreover, they are able to motivate, entertain or surprise the user in the right moments. To achieve this, products should be based on a deep understanding of the psychology of users.
This workshop deals with methods to develop the user experience of a product. You will learn how to assess requirements and expectations of your users and integrate them into the product. The workshop is ideal for product managers, designers, marketers and founders, who want to gain initial hands-on experience and understanding of UX methods. In detail, we will cover the following topics:
- What is User Experience Design?
- Qualitative interviews to assess user requirements
- Specification of product requirements: personas, user stories, user journeys
- Sorting ideas using affinity mapping
- Foundations of digital product design
- Sketching and testing interface ideas with wireframes
- Advanced topics in user experience design
Workshop language will be German unless majority of attendees prefers English language.