Interested in movie and television? once look backstage the production of famous shows and soap operas? The TV backstage tour is just the right thing for you!
The MMC Film & TV Studios Cologne - home of TV series such as "Unter Uns" or "Alles was zählt" and the location of numerous TV shows such as "Let's Dance", "The German Comedy Award", "Das Spiel beginnt!", "Grill den Henssler", "Die Höhle der Löwen" and many more. Be in the same place where Sir Ben Kingsley in the historical epic "Der Medicus" went down in the history of cinema.
Learn how a set for movies or soaps is equipped, how green-screen shots are taken, how many employees are needed to realize a television production, what happens during the commercial breaks or what it feels like to stand in front of the camera.
Depending on availability, you visit
- movie & TV Studios
- control rooms
- Green Screen Studio (here you can become active yourselve!)
- different sets and outdoor sceneries
- constuction workshop
- mask room
- casting Studio
- You see a short video-based introduction to the use of Visual Effects (VFX) for television series and films
- in the end you are welcomed to take your personal picture in front of our "hollywood-wall"
Duration & Price *
- length: 1,5 hours
- PRICE *: 15,00 € adults - € 10.00 Reduced
- The price "adult" applies to participants 16 years and older. Children up to 6 years are free of charge!
- The price "Reduced" applies to: Pupils, Students, holders of the Köln-Card, disabled persons from 70%. Reduced participants are required to present a valid ID before the tour!
- * All prices are retail prices according to §25 UStG. For companies we calculate the VAT additionally.