Invitation Finland Event
Visit Finland invites you to learn the latest about our beautiful country and meet with our finest suppliers live in the unique setting of the Finnish Embassy in Brussels. Come and enjoy the evening with us with nice food and drinks.
We kindly ask you to sign up until the 15th of April.
List of suppliers
1. Eckerö Line, Peep Siinmaa
2. Tallink Silja, Olga Vanbergen
3. Viking Line, Ralf Buchfink
4. Visit Central Finland, Päivi Heikkala
5. Visit Finland – Archipelago, Heli Saari
6. Visit Åland, Annica Grönlund
7. Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Tommi Pietarinen
8. Lahti Region / Visit Lahti, Anu Huusko
9. Visit Pyhä/ Lapland, Jouko Kaunisvaara
10. Sokos Hotels, Kristiina Kauppinen
11. Arctic 8 Seasons - Travel Oy, Johanna Korkeaoja
12. Silence Travel/ Guesthouse to Guesthouse, Minna Murtonen
13. Flavours of Kuusamo Lapland / Naturpolis Oy, Patricia Potrykus
14. Silence Travel/ Guesthouse to Guesthouse, Katri Vuorjoki
15. Destination Vuokatti - Vuokatti Safaris/Hotel Vuokatti & Suites/Vuokatinmaa Holiday Apts, Kaisu Väänänen
16. Visit Pyhä, Artturi Kröger
17. Chalet Ruka Peak / Sanna Kuusiniemi
18. Kemi, Icebreaker Sampo, Tomi Sipola
19. Visit Finland, Taru Leppänen & Jyrki Oksanen
For further information please contact email@example.com
Sla dit evenement op
Waar en wanneer
Finpro – Visit Finland
Visit Finland is an integral part of Finpro Oy, 100 % funded by the Finnish Government. Finpro helps Finnish SME companies that represent a multitude of lines of industry and business. The aim is to help companies attract foreign investments to Finland, become more international in their line of work and, more recently, promote Finland as an attractive tourist destination to a world-wide audience.
Visit Finland works closely with ministries, travel businesses, transport companies and Finnish regions. This cooperation involves research, product development and, above all, marketing of leisure tourism to Finland from abroad.
Finland Convention Bureau (FCB) is a part of Visit Finland. FCB promotes Finland actively in the Meetings Industry sector (meetings, incentives, congresses, events).
Outside Finland Visit Finland is represented in the following key target countries: China, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Russia and USA.