Actions and Detail Panel
THE GREAT WAR at Stow Maries Aerodrome
Sat, 22 Jul 2017, 10:00 – Sun, 23 Jul 2017, 18:00 BST
STOW MARIES GREAT WAR AERODROME & THE GREAT WAR YouTube Channel invite you to a living history weekend near London: STOW MARIES AT WAR
Join us on July 22/23 and dive into the rich history of the World War 1 period:
- see original World War 1 airplanes up close and in the air*
- experience the last remaining World War 1 aerodrome in the world
- meet World War 1 soldiers in uniform
- be amazed by World War 1 era cars and trucks
- say hello, give a hug or take a photo with Indy Neidell & his crew from THE GREAT WAR YouTube Channel
- take part in special events, discussions about World War 1 and much more
STOW MARIES AT WAR celebrates the centennial of one of the most important events in modern history that shaped our modern world. Located just outside of London, STOW MARIES GREAT WAR AERODROME is one of the last remaining original World War 1 locations in the world and one the best places to experience the atmosphere and the history of the Great War.
Families, history enthusiasts and everyone curious about our past is invited to come to Essex, UK this summer!
*getting these airplanes flying is naturally dependent on the weather and also requires special permission by the authorities
Can I contact the organiser of the event if I have any questions?
If you have any questions about the venue, you can contact the Stow Maries Aerodrome directly. If you have any questions about the tiers, you can contact THE GREAT WAR directly.
Do I need to bring the printed ticket?
Yes, please bring your ticket in printed form.
Do the name on the ticket and the person attending have to be identical?
No, you can gift the ticket to someone else, but please make sure to inform us if you booked Gold or Platinum tier.