Sales Have Ended
The concept of the EU Project openlaws.eu is to bring stakeholders in the area of legal information together in order to provide better free and open access to justice in the EU and its Member States. Building on open data and open collaboration between public bodies, legal professionals, businesses, citizens, publishers, universities and NGOs may lead to an entirely new environment for providing, accessing and understanding legal information.
In the final Big Open Legal Data (BOLD) Conference, the participating universities and SMEs from the openlaws.eu project will present their results and provide an outlook to the future of openlaws.
- Keynote: Towards Big Open Legal Data
- Legal, Social and Business Aspects of Re-use of Legal Information
- Socio-Economic Analysis of Big Open Legal Data
- State-of-the-Art Legal Informatics and Opportunities
- openlaws.eu Architecture and Prototype Implementation
- Beyond openlaws.eu
Please visit www.openlaws.eu for the detailed conference programme.
EU Project Participants:
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Sussex
- London School of Economics
- Salzburg University of Applied Sciences
- Alpenite srl
- BY WASS GmbH
openlaws is co-funded by the European Union / DG Justice under Civil Justice Action Grant JUST/2013/JCIV/AG.