Actions and Detail Panel
Tue, 6 Jun 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 8 Jun 2017, 16:30 CEST
Tired of managing complex environments with approaches that are based on the assumption of order and predictability? You may have heard of the VUCA world, of complex systems, of the Cynefin Framework - but what do you actually DO with it next week?
This 3-day workshop is for people who produce results with an organisation: line and project managers, Agile coaches, organisational developers. We explore the complexity of your own business environment with methods and tools that you can replicate at work. Based on the Complexity Manager's Compass, we deep dive into methods which help you develop the complexity savvyness of yourself and your organisation.
LIMIT: The course is limited to 15 participants
- Understand what is fundamentally different in the complex part of your environment, and why that is so.
- Map your own system to the Cynefin Framework, and know where and how to adapt your management practices.
- Scan the evolutionary potential of the present.
- Develop two distinct decision making methods for complicated and complex environents.
- Improve the practice of aligned autonomy: Package a shared orientation into a strategic storyline, apply the storyline to individual trade-off situations within a self-management context, and transform the whole into a responsive group learning process.
- Improve the ordered-to-complex connectivity along the value chain of your operation.
- Learn to manage by heuristics and rules of thumb where objectives and fixed outcomes are not appropriate.
- Learn a number of learning and facilitation methods that you can replicate with your own team.
NOTE: Palladio reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the training. In the event of cancellation a full refund of the fees will be processed within 10 business days of notice. Registrants may cancel up until 3 weeks before the event, in the case of which a 10% processing fee will be detracted from the refund.
A limited number of rooms in the villa itself can be booked together with the course application. Alternative recommended accomodations within 10 minutes walking distance:
Orion Tree Houses (arrival/departure on Mon/Wed/Fri only)