MUST 3D Printing is a network of interdisciplinary actors who focus on 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing.
Our team promotes start-ups in Additive Manufacturing via targeted networking and stimulates new business models for industrial 3D-Printing technology. Find out more about the recent trends within the 3D Printing cluster, meet other start-ups and exchange ideas and opinions with industry experts, researchers and investors in the area of Additive Manufacturing technologies.
We are pleased to invite you to our first MUST 3D Printing Event taking place October 26, 2016!
Join in on exciting and constructive discussions with industry partners from the additive manufacturing scene, hear about the newest start-up trends in Germany, the UK, the USA and Austria, and network in an informal setting with other 3DP enthusiasts.
The Panel Speakers of our event in October 2016:
- Alexander Oster, Director of Additive Manufaturing, Autodesk GmbH
- Nikolai Zaepernick, Vice President and Head of Business Development & Strategy, EOS GmbH
- Dr. Heinz Neubert, Head of Materials Design & Manufacturing Technologies, Siemens AG
- Dr. Martin Vetter, Senior Manager Innovation, TÜV Süd AG
- Rudolf Franz, COO, voxeljet AG
The pitching start-ups:
- Die Schuhleister, Cologne
- Ruhrsource Architecture Assistant, Bochum
- Kreatize, Berlin
- 3Dindustries, London
- Gravity Sketch, London
- Structure Polymers, Austin
- Layered Prints Comm.V, Damme
- Boltenstern, Vienna
Final our two Networking Hours will offer you the chance to connect with others in the 3D community over light refreshments.
Please note that participation is on a first come, first served basis. The onsite registration will not be offered. During the event pictures will be taken. By participating, you agree to publication of pictures/videos on the Internet, in brochures and other media.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Your MUST Team
go to MUST 3D Printing website