Orgasmic Meditation (OM) is a consciousness practice (like yoga and pilates) that is designed for singles and couples to experience more connection, vitality, pleasure, and meaning in every aspect of their lives.
People OM because they want to feel more connected, more flow, more vitality, more… life. The practice is simple, specific, and repeatable, focusing on the clit, the female center of power and pleasure. Every OM is set up the same way so participants can stop thinking, and instead follow the feeling, listen to their bodies, and be present.
The day-long Intro to OM Course is the perfect way to learn the basics of the practice of OM and the philosophy behind OneTaste’s signature practice. Spend the day with two Certified OneTaste instructors.
The one-day course includes:
- A new definition of Orgasm — and how it’s different from climax
- The 5 Laws of Orgasm and 5 Triggers of Turn On and how they relate to OM and life
- Live demonstration of OM by senior practitioners
- Step-by step instruction in the practice for both men and women
- Connection with a growing community of OM practitioners
This 10am – 6pm day includes course with a 90-minute lunch break!
After completing this course participants become eligible to participate in all OM Free events.
We’re committed to your satisfaction. Each registrant will receive a phone call from an Orgasm Expert welcoming you to the course and orienting you to the practice both before and after the course date.
Datum und Uhrzeit
Alea Praxis & Seminarzentrum
3. Etage, Vorderhaus
14057 Berlin – Charlottenburg