HOW TO CONNECT IN BED : Where hearts meet between the sheets
"To give women the open space to explore, discover and connect with themselves and others in bed."
- Do you have the feeling that you are loosely connected with your partner or yourself in bed?
- Are you listening to your desires and living them out?
- Do you want to know more?
- Do you hold back your sexual desire based on conventionalism, shames, fears or anxieties?
- Are you questioning any part of your life?
- How much of your sex (uality)?
These are just a few of them. And it can be frustrating to feel like we do not have the power to change our 'bed life'. But we can! Each and every one of us has the power to come into full connection with ourselves And others.
Whether it is a pain of orgasm, feelings of anxiety or inadequacy, feelings of not being good enough, fear of intimacy, or not being in touch with ones femininity or sensuality, we all have much more to discover, explore, heal and experience.
Let's talk openly about sex, connection, sexual shames, fears, orgasms and ask any questions did may be lingering in your head about the topic. Because it is a matter of time and again.
In this full day workshop for women,
- (In the now) and be able to clear our minds
- Learning how to trust and surrender to ourselves and our partners
- Knowing and accepting what your shames, guilts, anxieties, resistances, or fears are
- Seeing and overcoming what your sexual, emotional, and mental blockages and traumas may be
- Getting clarity on what your sexuality is about and how it's been creating your life
- What is your way of living out your sexuality freely
- How to enjoy your sensuality
- Learning how to authentically and deeply connect
- Creating more fulfilling experiences, and deeper connections
- Exploring your femininity and all the amazing gifts that come with it
- Listening to what your heart desires
In practical terms, the workshop will consist of talks, (written) meditations, introspective and awareness exercises, group sharing rounds / conversations, connection pursuits, and other profound elements.
If any of the above questions or words have been created, you will be able to make a decision.
Date: Saturday, December 3rd
Location: Practice M10 - Marienburger Strasse 10, 10405 Berlin
(Last courtyard, door on your left, 1st floor)
Snacks, water, and tea will be provided (Lunch is not included)
Spaces are limited to a small group to keep the environment intimate
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With loads of love, warmth, and readiness,