Holacracy Taster Workshop
Is your organization adaptive to its environment – even as it scales? Are the functions and roles within your organization clear, yet also continually evolving, and driven by those doing the work? Are employees engaged in their work, take leadership and responsibility?
We are delighted to invite you to take advantage of a unique possibility to join the first 1-day Holacracy Taster Workshop held in Poland.
This workshop introduces Holacracy: a "social technology" for structuring, governing, and running a company. Hundreds of companies worldwide are already using this innovative approach to organizing around purpose. Holacracy fundamentally changes how decisions are made and how power is distributed. The goals of Holacracy are bold: make your company more agile and responsive to its environment, increase organizational clarity—figure out who does what, expects what, and decides what—minimize ‘office politics’, and enable deeper employee engagement and empowerment.
What is it about?
The purpose of this workshop is to give you an experiential “taste” of what working with Holacracy looks like. This event is not a training and is not designed to teach any applicable skills. The program includes the following sections, with Q&A throughout:
• Brief overview of Holacracy — what it is and how it is structured.
• Simulation of a “tactical meeting”: how to triage operational issues quickly and reliably.
• Simulation of a “governance meeting”: how to evolve the organization’s structure to better align the work to the company’s purpose.
• Extensive debriefs, discussion and Q&A to dive into the learning from the simulations and deepen your understanding of the basic principles of Holacracy.
Who is it for?
• Organizational decision-makers interested in getting a “taste” of how Holacracy works.
• Executives and specialists exploring adopting Holacracy for their organization and interested in a first low-commitment experience.
Who will be the trainer?
The Holacracy Taster Workshop will be run by Dr. Gerald Mitterer, Certified Holacracy Coach.
Gerald has supported startups, SMEs and Fortune 500 corporations across various industries moving towards a new paradigm of organizing. He is a co-founder of dwarfs and Giants – an innovative organization-design and strategy partner dedicated to rewriting the future of organization. dwarfs and Giants is among the few licensed Holacracy Providers globally.
When: 9th of December 2016 (9:30 – 17:00)
Where: Warsaw, Stalowa52 Aparthotel, ul. Stalowa 52, Warsaw
Cost: EUR 140 per participant (EUR 120 for first 5 participants)
What is included: small group between 20-45 participants, comfortable venue in the centre of Warsaw, materials, 2 coffee breaks with beverages and snacks, lunch
Contact person: Ewa Bocian, +48 501 430 513, firstname.lastname@example.org