Many have the dream of going freelance or founding their own company. Taking that dream and making it reality requires a huge leap of faith, late nights and a mountain of paperwork. Navigating government regulations, leaping bureaucratic hurdles and getting organised -- the list of tasks can seem insurmountable.
We at Holvi understand the challenge of opening up a business and we’re here to help. After holding a number of sold-out seminars on bookkeeping for freelancers and startups in Germany this summer, we have realised that there is another area in which we can offer our expertise: how to get your company or freelance business up and running. We would like to begin by inviting aspiring freelancers and entrepreneurs to our free kick-off seminar on October 6 at betahaus Berlin.
1. German bureaucracy - you can’t get around it, so you might as well dive in!
2. The three types of business plan
3. Contracts - who needs them and why?
4. Practicalities: internal administration and office management
5. Afterparty with drinks and snacks