+++ Tickets for the Climate Innovation Lab from 5-7 pm are sold out, but you are invited to join for the Climate Champion Awards starting at 7pm without a ticket! +++
In the lead-up to the Climate Change Summit in Marrakech (COP22), Ecopreneurs for the Climate 2016, a global week of green business climate movements, is happening in cities, towns and communities around the world. ECO4CLIM16 contributes by empowering ecopreneurs to provide communities with sound business solutions to strengthen green economy ecosystems and business networks around them.
The event will revolve around two key parts:
- Climate Innovation Labs: Ecopreneurs, green companies, civil society organizations, and other key stakeholders, will come together to identify local climate challenges and outline inspiring sustainable business solutions to address them in different workshop formats.
- Climate Champion Awards: Eight pre-selected ecopreneurs and green SMEs will pitch their projects, products, or services, to an expert jury and a diverse audience. Prizes include interviews by international media, mentoring by sponsors, and the participation & presentation in the COP22 Summit for one global winner (all expenses covered).
With registration on eventbrite you confirm your participation in the event. That means that you get involved in real life climate challenges in Berlin and you can witness the Climate Champion awards from innovative & aspiring entrepreneurs.
Furthemore, we offer the chance to become Climate Champion& present at COP22 in Marrakech!
Do you have a fascinating business ideas in climate & environmental solutions, fair trade, community empowerment and social cohesion? No matter if you are an entrepreneur or you already founded your green SME - APPLY HERE! The prices (e.g. business coaching, free entry to exciting events, trip to COP22) are worth it!
Confirmed jury members are:
- Juliane Reiber, Cooperation Manager @UnternehmensGrün e.V.
- Hermann Ott, Vice President @Deutsche Umweltstiftung/ EcoCrowd
- Scott Bolden, Founder @Baumhaus Berlin
- Florinn Bareth, Founder @Heads Up! Magazine
- Marco Blumendorf CTO @SmartB Energy Management GmbH / Vice President @GreenBuzz Berlin e.V.
If you are interested in further collaborations, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org