After 6 months of hard work, intense coaching, passionate development & successful validation through customers - intrapreneurs and startuppers from the Airbus BizLab Season #2 will present their businesses in Hamburg
We are thrilled to welcome serial entrepreneur and investor Christian Miele, Principal of e.ventures, as keynote speaker, followed by pitches from the startups and internal projects from Season #2.
Keynote: Christian Miele, Principal of e.ventures.
Before joining e.ventures, Christian was leading the international expansion and business development of Kreditech.com as part of the holdings’s core management team. Prior to that, Christian exited mobile marketplace Todaytickets.de, which he founded alongside German media conglomerate ProsiebenSat.1 AG. Before founding his own company, Christian served Rocket Internet AG as a Global Venture Development Director.
Start-Ups and internal projects for Season #2
For the acceleration programme in Hamburg, the Airbus BizLab had selected six startups and two internal projects from 90 applications from 30 countries in October 2016 :
- Aero Glass : Augmented Reality navigation for aircraft pilots using Smart Glasses
- Inflight VR : The virtual reality entertainment solution provider for the aviation idustry
- Quantoz : provides the infrastructure for instant payment and transaction settlement between enterprises, people and the Internet of Things
- Quicket : robust application programming interface that delivers airlines seatmap services to multiple data platforms
- ReCalm : has the vision to improve your quality of life by transforming undesired noise pollution into peace and quiet
- Skysense : End-to-end autonomous drone inspection service
Cabin Aroma : has the vision to help Airbus to offer the perceived cleanest lavatories in the sky by eliminating bad odors through olfactory cues
Virtual Reality for Passenger Experience : VR Platform prototype for Cabin integration
Find more information online @AirbusBizLab!
Follow us on Twitter @airbusbizlab
Save This Event
When & Where
AIRBUS BizLab – Aerospace Accelerator
Airbus BizLab is a global aerospace business accelerator where startups and Airbus intrapreneurs speed up the transformation of innovative ideas into valuable businesses. The Airbus BizLab has developed a “hybrid” concept to closely collaborate with startups while allowing smaller organizations to better understand needs and ways of working of large groups.