MJHB courdially invites you to step outside, take to the path and become part of the 2nd Creative Open Walk.
Creative Open Walks are more informal business networking events where people can come together, meet new people, build new relationships and find quick solutions and ideas. They are an opportunity to get out in the fresh air and enjoy the amazing landscapes that surround us.
This Creative Open Walk will start from Gärnterplatz in Munich on Sunday 13th November. We'll meet at 8:30 hrs and be on our way at exactly 08:45 hrs. We'll be walking up and down the Isar on a variation of this route.
Things you’ll need to know:
- You’ll need to have sturdy shoes. We’re not going up mountains but we’ll be walking for sometime.
- You’ll need to wear the proper clothes. Make sure you’re comfortable and have a waterproof jacket just in case it rains.
- Come rain, shine, snow or wind - we walk.
- Bring enough food and drink. We’ll probably stop off at a Beergarden somewhere but you should take plenty of water and snacks for along the way.
- Bring your business cards. You’ll be meeting new and exciting people.
- We will be walking for quite some time. My walks aren’t afternoon strolls, they hurt and they take hours.
- At the current time the Open Walks are free - but limited to a maximum of 20 people.
- You must be fit enough to walk at least 25 Kilometers.
- I will, of course be available for chats and healthy discussion but there will be no intensive 1-to-1 consulting on the Open Walks.