Actions and Detail Panel
CPD200: Developing Solutions for Google Cloud Platform
Tue, 9 May 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 11 May 2017, 18:00 CEST
This 3 day instructor-led class introduces participants to Solution Development for Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn how to develop cloud-based applications using Google App Engine, Google Cloud Datastore, and Google Cloud Endpoints.
This class is intended for experienced application developers who want to learn how to migrate applications to the cloud or to create native, cloud-based applications for Google Cloud Platform.
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Attended CP100A - Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (or equivalent experience)
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and linux operating system environments
- Experience developing applications and APIs using a common programming language such as Java or Python
- Prior solutions development experience, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
3 days (24 hours)
Number of Participants
The number of participants is limited to 12 people per training.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Manage Google Cloud Source Repositories using the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Test an App Engine application using the App Engine SDK
- Access the App Engine Development Server Console
- Create an API using Google Cloud Endpoints
- Test a Cloud Endpoint API using the API Explorer
- Deploy an application to App Engine using the App Engine SDK
- Design, structure and configure an App Engine application using multiple services
- Create Client IDs using the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Secure App Engine services and Cloud Endpoints APIs using authentication
- Configure and upload new versions of App Engine services
- Integrate Google Cloud Logging into App Engine applications
- Review quota usage in a Google Cloud Platform project
- Integrate different types of storage with App Engine applications
- Create and implement a data model for use with Google Cloud Datastore
- Implement a variety of queries in Google Cloud Datastore
- Update the index configuration in Google Cloud Datastore
- Implement transactions using Google Cloud Datastore
- Review Google Cloud Trace reports in the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Integrate the Memcache API into an App Engine application to increase performance
- Configure, run and review the output of Google Cloud Security Scanner
- Configure the scaling behaviour of individual App Engine Services
- Create App Engine handlers for Push Task Queues
- Send email from an App Engine application using the Mail API
- Schedule Tasks in App Engine using the Cron Service
- Update the configuration of the Cron Service
- Secure Task Push, and Cron Service handlers
- Export Google Cloud Platform data from a project
- Delete Google Cloud Platform projects and resources
Module 1: Developing Solutions for GCP
Module 2: Google Cloud Endpoints
Module 3: App Engine Services
Module 4: User Authentication and Credentials
Module 5: Managing App Engine Applications
Module 6: Storage for Solution Developers
Module 7: Nested and Repeated Fields
Module 8: Entity Groups, Consistency, and Transactions
Module 9: App Engine Performance and Optimization
Module 10: Task Queues
CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE SUBMITTED TO LOODSE IN WRITING)
- Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to class will be invoiced at 50% of the training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply your payment toward a future Loodse Training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 9-1 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY LOODSE
- Loodse reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation (minimum 6 participants), classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 10 working days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- Loodse is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student's sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.