Sneak into the real Berlin underground! Meet a sound engineer, actively involved in the experimental scene of the city, visit his laboratory and record your own experimental music sample.
• Control the custom built surround sound system (acousmonium) and move sound in space (Workshop).
• Find out how how the experimental music pioneers have shaped the modern electronic music landscape.
• Have fun with self-made music instruments, and record your own experimental music sample (Workshop).
• Chill in the artsy studio converted from an old pharmacy space.
• Get exposed to some crazy samples of audio and video footage.
• Get tips on the upcoming experimental music events and venues in Berlin.
Note: this is a small group event.