“For the fifth year A MAZE. is welcoming african and international independent game developers, artists, forward thinkers, vr designers and digital activists in Johannesburg to exchange tools, skills and ideas in the fields of independent games and playful media. This year we like to create positive chaos!" --- Thorsten S. Wiedemann, founder and director of A MAZE.
More infomations www.amaze-johannesburg.co.za
The full festival ticket gives you access to the following:
– Official festival opening (August 31, 7pm)
– Workshops, according to spots availability (September 1, 10am-6pm)
– Talks (September 2/3, 10am-6pm)
– A MAZE. Johannesburg Awards 2016 (September 2, 8pm-9pm)
– A MAZE. Exhibition at Founders Square (September 1/2/3, 3pm-10pm)
– A MAZE. Hyper Room presents Glitchface and Super Friendsship Arcade at Neighbor Goods Market
(September 1, 7pm-12pm)
– A MAZE. Awards at The Tennis Club (September 2, 8pm-9pm)
– A MAZE. Turboprima Party at The Tennis Club (September 2, 9pm-2am)
– A MAZE. Braii at Founders Square (September 3, 7pm-1am)
Discounted group tickets (10 or more people) 3500 ZAR for institutions and companies 2000 ZAR for
*no extra ticket costs. All fees are included in the price!
Got any questions? Contact us via email email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AMazeFest
Like us on FB: www.facebook.com/amaze.festival
Produced/ Organized by: A MAZE. GmbH
WARNING FOR PICKPOCKING: PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS. THERE WILL BE A SECURE GARDROBE OR YOU CONTAIN YOUR VALUES AT YOUR PLACE.
When & Where
A MAZE. GmbH
A MAZE. is an international label in the field of independent games, playful media and games culture. Interdisciplinary, game-centered events and productions transcending media channels and cultures are the signature feature of A MAZE.
Our portfolio includes the production of festivals, exhibitions, conferences, workshops, music events, game showcases, game jams, newspapers and weird playful interaction.
Find out more about A MAZE.