Bereich für Aktionen und Details
A Framework for Fast Product Innovation
Do. 17. November 2016, 18:30 Uhr – 22:00 Uhr MEZ
Learn tangible, repeatable techniques for ideating new product and feature ideas.
Coming up with new service solutions, features or even entirely new products is hard. There are too many possibilities and often, too many stakeholders and business goals to satisfy. It's especially hard if you don't have a tangible framework for doing it. At AJ&Smart we designed repeatable processes which we now use weekly to help the best companies in the world build amazing products.
Join us for an intense hands-on workshop where we'll show you exactly how we do it when clients like the U.N., Number 26, Lufthansa, Red Bull or Zalando come to us for help.
Beers sponsored by Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy! Nice, we like beer!
Spaces are limited for this workshop.
What you will learn:
- How to create an Applied User Story Map (example)
- How to come up with solutions based on user context
- How to prioritise the right ideas without wasting time
- How to turn disparate ideas into a cohesive concept
- How to decide what to prototype and test
Who should go?:
- Product Managers
- Designers working on digital products
- Company founders
Ticket price includes:
- More Beer if needed