Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012, von 18:00 Uhr bis 22:00 Uhr (MEZ)
We are very sorry, we are already sold-out! However, we kindly ask you to register on the waiting list. We usually receive some cancelations and will notify you in this case.
Munich Democamps have always been fun! We are looking forward to host the Democamp in Munich Dezember 5th. This time the Democamp will be located at the EclipseSource Office (Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1). The seats are limited to 80, so please register soon, if you plan to attend.
This is our preliminary agenda, we are looking forward to great demos here:
Talks will start at 6pm
- Tom Schindl - e(fx)clipse - building cool UIs with Eclipse and JavaFX
- Ekke Genz - A mobile App in 15 Minutes: Eclipse Momentics IDE with Cascades Builder: no slides, pure coding
- Jürgen Rose - openSCADA
- Jonas Helming - Migrating to e4
- Sebastian Benz - Jnario - executables Specifications for Java
- Andreas Graf - Developing an Autosar Editor with Graphiti - Lessons Learned.
- Maximilian Kögel - Fuzzy Testing
- Kai Tödter - LifeCycle Hooks and CSS-styled Login
and organized with a little help from Ekke :-)