This year we are again very happy to be hosting an Eclipse November DemoCamp in Munich. However, as last year, we are cheating a little, because it will be on December 5th. So let's call it the Christmas DemoCamp
The Democamp will be located at the EclipseSource office (Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1). Seating is limited, so please register soon if you plan to attend.
If you are interested in giving a talk, please send your presentation proposal to email@example.com for consideration. There are always more proposals than slots in the agenda, so we will make a selection from submitted proposals. This is our current agenda:
- Migrating to EMF - the Legacy Case - Manuel Bork
- Are you still manually coding UIs - Maximilian Kögel
- Measuring Model Usages - Oscar Slotosch
- eTrice: Components not only for Embedded Systems - Thomas Jung
- Sharky comes to Munich - Karsten
- 10 minutes with the new Eclipse Momentics 2.0 IDE - Ekke
- JavaFx in iOS - Tom Schindl
- M2M for-java-developers-mqtt-with-eclipse-paho - Dominik Obermeier
The last democamps have always been sold out. Due to legal reasons, we have a fixed limit for the room and cannot overbook. However, every year some places unfortunately remain empty. Please unregister if you find you are unable to attend so we can invite participants from the waiting list. Thank you in advance for your consideration!
If the event is sold out, you will be placed on the waiting list. You will be informed if a place becomes available, and you will need to confirm your attendance after we contact you.