San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The full festival ticket gives you access to the following:
– Talks (Apr 23/24, 10am-6pm)
– Workshops at festival venue, according to spots availability (Apr 23/24, 10am-6pm)
– Awardshow of the A MAZE. Awards 2015 (April 24, 7pm-9pm)
– Game exhibition at Urban Spree (opening on Apr 22 from 6pm + Apr 23/24, 4pm-4am)
– Music performances at Urban Spree, screening at Ambulatorium (Apr 23/24, 8pm-4am)
– Extra exhibition day at Urban Spree (Apr 25, 10am-8pm)
Discounted group tickets (10 or more people) for members of schools, academies, universities and other educational institutions are also available, at the price of 50 EUR each.
*no extra ticket costs. All fees are included!
Got any questions? Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only exhibtion, concert, party tickets are available on-site at the entrance.
Exhibition: April 23, 24 - 4pm - 8pm = 4€/ per day
Exhibition: April 25 - 12pm - 6pm = 4€
Concert + Party + Exhibition: April 23, 24 - 8pm - end = 10€/ per day
Follow us on Twitter: @AMazeFest
Like us on FB: www.facebook.com/amaze.festival
Produced/ Organized by: A MAZE. GmbH
A MAZE. / Berlin is funded by Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg and part of the framework “International Games Week Berlin" and in cooperation with Quo Vadis. Create. Game. Business conference in Berlin.
When & Where
A MAZE. GmbH
A MAZE. is an international label in the field of independent games, playful media and games culture. Established since 2008 by founder and creative director Thorsten S. Wiedemann. Interdisciplinary, game-centered events and productions transcending media channels and cultures are the signature feature of A MAZE.
Our portfolio includes the production of festivals, exhibitions, conferences, workshops, music events, game showcases, game jams, newspapers and weird playful interaction.
Find out more about A MAZE.